As you’ll have seen in my latest video, I have made Xmas and New Year’s outfit shopping a whole lot easier for you, as I show you 8 affordable and stunning looks that you could consider for your festive events!
Each piece is from Isawitfirst who have been killing it with stunning and eye-catching styles.
Here’s what I got:
- Pink sequin tassel dress- this dress immediately caught my eye due to the pretty details and the fun party feel. The pink shade is so flattering, and it was a nice length on my body. This is just perfect for a Christmas party!
- This black and rose gold midaxi just screams New Year’s ball! I got this in a size 6 and I was just so pleased that it fit my body beautifully (even the length). This type of dress would be so eye catching under the lights at a New Year’s Eve party and I would recommend wearing your hair up with it to highlight the gorgeous strapless top!
- This asymmetrical fuchsia dress immediately intrigued me when I saw it on site. Warm, berry colours are definitely my go to’s for the festive period and the asymmetry makes this dress so interesting. Even better, the material feels so lightweight and soft.
- This silver ruffle mini dress is so comfortable to wear and is fab for an evening party with your friends. There are 2 shoulder straps which can easily be tucked in if you want to make it strapless, and the ruffle details make you look like you have a really nice booty (even if you don’t have any like me ahha). A lot of people go for gold for this time of year, but silver is definitely an underrated option. It’s affordable and looks beautiful!
- This black asymmetrical blazer jumpsuit was just the perfect buy. Not only did it fit my short 5’3 body, but it is the most versatile outfit. It can be worn with colleagues/family but still looks sexy and nice. I love pairing gold belts with this for a bit of extra detail and a clutch bag would be the perfect companion to this stunning outfit.
- This white/silver plunge dress is just divine. I feel sexy but classy when I’m wearing it, and surprisingly the sequins weren’t itchy at all. The shoulder straps are adjustable, and the dress would just shine when you’re having a dance under the disco ball. Sequins are a must for Xmas and New Years and this dress just doesn’t disappoint. Go check out their other colours!
- My rose gold strapless dress cost less than £12 (yes you read correctly £12). Not only is it an absolute steal, but it’s just so pretty and girly. The strapless top has non slip grips for extra security and the length is just above my knees making it a really nice length. You’ll soon be turning heads in this striking number.
- Last but not least, is this wonderful puffy shoulder, black sequin jumpsuit. I was overjoyed when the shorts fit my petite legs and butt, and the sleeves were the perfect length. I’d be wearing this to so many parties and I especially like the v-cut front for a bit of cleavage. You won’t be short of compliments in this stunning one-piece!
What did you guys think of these 8 pieces? Would you wear any of them? If you’re interested in any of them then take a look on the I saw it first website- www.isawitfirst.com
Please do get in touch via any of my social media or via my blog and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!