Hey everyone, if you’re a makeup lover like me then you’ll have likely seen that CultBeauty released their “best of 2019” goody bag recently and I of course had to get my hands on one.
I filmed a video showing each item but I wanted to write a blog post about the amazing goody bag too!
What did I get to qualify for the goody bag:
-Huda Beauty Tantour cream – Shade medium
-Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder duo- Ebony
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Matte lipstick set – Pinks and Berries
-Huda Beauty Overachiever concealer – Cookie dough
-Laura Mercier lip artiste duet – Nude
-Laura Mercier Blush color infusion – Pomegranate
-Jouer soft focus set and hydrate powder – Medium
-Nyx metallic eyeliner -gold
The goody bag is worth over £325 ( with 23 pieces-11 of which are full size). It’s free to customers who spent £180, which I admit is pricey but considering that makeup is something I use all the time, and that I’m passionate about, then it’s worth it.
I was soooo excited waiting for my parcel to arrive but thankfully I didn’t have to wait long since I got free next day delivery. (Yasssss!)
The thing which drew me to this goody bag was that it had a mixture of makeup and skin care, and I also liked that it had a candle in there for a bit of variety. These goody bags are amazing because you get to try brands that you’ve not had a chance to try yet, which can help you decide whether or not you want to buy the product.
So what exactly do you get in it?
- Jo Loves Votive Candle in Log Fires (70 g) | Full size £55 – £80
- Oskia Liquid Mask Lactic Acid Micro-Peel (7 ml)
- Morphe Highlighter in Spark or Mirage (8 g)
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector (4.5 g)
- Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream (15 ml)
- ZitSticka KILLA (one sticker)
- The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30 ml)
- Pixi Retinol Tonic (250 ml)
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting (10 ml)
- Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color Pencil in Gilt (2.8 g)
- Herbivore Jasmine Body Oil (30 ml)
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer (10 ml)
- Drunk Elephant Slaai Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser (13 g)
- AUGUSTINUS BADER The Rich Cream (7 ml) |
- MALIN + GOETZ Eucalyptus Deodorant (6 g)
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist in Silver or Rose Gold (30 ml)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips in Charlotte Darling (6.8 ml)
- Emma Hardie Skincare Moringa Light Cleansing Gel (15 ml)
- Cult Beauty Pink Neoprene Bag
- 111SKIN Sub-Zero De-puffing Eye Mask (one sachet)
- Cult Beauty £ 15 voucher
- Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette (10 g)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (3.9 g
I haven’t had a chance to try all the items just yet, and I’m still getting though the products from the “best of the USA Cult Beauty goody bag” (blog post here and youtube video here if you want to see); but I am loving the Huda Beauty Ruby obsessions palette, the Becca under eye corrector and the Too faced Better than sex mascara.
I have used my lovely Jo loves candle, but as it’s quite small it only lasted a couple of days so I am hunting for a big candle to last me over the xmas time.
Overall I’m really impressed with this lovely gift bag and cannot wait to get the next one.
Here’s the link to the video if you want to check it out!
Thanks for reading