So as many of you may have seen on my YouTube Channel. I recently had a huge beauty haul from Cult Beauty. It’s one of my favourite places to get makeup from that isn’t from the UK or as easily available here.
It was cult’s 10 year anniversary recently, and to celebrate had a promotion whereby you spend £170 and get a free goody bag worth over £240! (yes you read right!) I really couldn’t resist the fact that there were 10 full size products and some products that I was already thinking about buying (winner!)
The goody bag included:
-Becca backlight primer
-Queen of Hungary mist
-Anastasia Beverly Hills sun dipped glow kit
-Beige beauty blended
-The ordinary Hyaluronic acid
-Emma Hardie maringa cleansing balm and cloth (this makes my skin feel so soft I am loving it)
-Pixi glow tonic toner-(this is one of the most hyped over products of the yeat)
-Huda beauty mauve obsessions palette (love the compact size)
-Zoeva cat eye pen in blackest black (really precise tip making winged liner much easier to do)
-Lime Crime red velvet matte lip stain (love lime crime lip stain as they stay on my lips better than other brands)
To qualify for the goody bag I bought:
- Huda beauty faux filter foundation -I am a little cautious of the fact it is scented, and I have really sensitive skin-but i’ve heard great views about it and decide to give it a try
- Beauty blender solid cleanser-because I knew I was getting the beauty blender sponge in the goody bag I thought it’d be worth investing in a cleanser. I hear great things about beauty blender so I’m hoping this will really help me clean my sponges.
- Hourglass ambient lighting blush-I got the colour Luminous Flush-I have never tried this brand but have heard really good things about it particularly the foundation stick
- Anastasia Beverly Hills matt liquid lipstick-I got the colour AshtonEvery review I read says that these liquid lipsticks last for ages so I thought I’d see for myself. The colour looks beautiful!
- Nyx cake powder-I got this in dark brown and i hope it will be easy to use when filling in my brows
- Nyx professional HD concealer-I got the colour sand beige-you can’t have too many concealers in my opinion!
- Cover FX high performance setting spray-it will be interesting to see how this compares with UD all nighter setting spray
- Too faced love light prismatic highlighter-I got the colour blinded by the light which is a silvery colour. If it catches the light I reckon it could look stunning on your cheekbones.
- Nyx matte lip liner-I got the colour suede which looks really pretty.
- Nyx matte lipstick-In the colour Natural 09 I love adding to my lipstick collection
So basically, I got 20 full size products and a cult beauty goody bag for £170 all with free DHS recorded delivery. (that’s amazing value). It is a lot of money, but for me it is completely worth it and a ten-year anniversary won’t come round again.
I knew I could share my experience of the products with you on my blog and YouTube and for that reason it was justifiable.
Have any of you guys bought any of these products or the goody bag? What are your thoughts?